React, NodeJS, Express & MongoDB – The MERN Fullstack Guide Course
Build fullstack React.js applications with Node.js, Express.js & MongoDB (MERN) with this project-focused course.
Building fullstack applications (i.e. frontend + backend) with the MERN stack is very popular – in this course, you will learn it from scratch at the example of a complete project! MERN stands for MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node.js – and combined, these four technologies allow you to build amazing web applications.
In this course, we’ll build an entire project and you will learn how these different technologies work together step by step. We’ll first have a look at all the individual building blocks, so that we then can also combine them all into one amazing application by the end of the course.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to connect ReactJS with NodeJS, Express & MongoDB
- Build an entire project from scratch!
- Refresh the basics about ReactJS, NodeJS, Express and MongoDB
- Learn how to implement Authentication & Authorization
- Add File Upload to ReactJS + Node/ Express Applications
Recommended MERN Fullstack Developer Course
Udemy Coupons Codes - October 2022
Big goals? Meet big course selection. Learn new skills from $14.99
Promotion Dates: 10-04-2022 - 10-06-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS