React Hooks with Axios and Bootstrap – Bitcoin Price Tracker
Build a cryptocurrency, blockchain, or altcoin price tracker using React.js, Axios, and Bootstrap 5!
- Building a modern frontend with the React.js library
- Making HTTP requests using Axios
- Styling with Bootstrap and React-Boostrap
- Practice with the terminal and command line console
- Building our frontend to work with the API
- Passing props down from components to render dynamic data
- Creating utility functions in separate directories and importing them into in our main application
- Using containers and cards for mobile first design and styling
- Error handling and loading spinners while fetching data from cloud database networks
Best Seller Course: Complete React Developer in 2022 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
What you’ll learn
- Build a powerful, fast, user-friendly and web application with ReactJS.
- Use React Hooks and React Components with a purpose!
- Make API calls to fetch *live* data from authoritative sources.
- Styling with React Bootstrap components and mobile-friendly user experience.
You May Also Need This Course: The Modern React Bootcamp (Hooks, Context, NextJS, Router)
Udemy Coupons - February 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons