July 13, 2019 Development, Game Development, Programming, Udemy
Do you know already how to code and would like to learn the basics of how the C programming language works? Do you want to learn the theory behind the technique that made possible to create games like Wolfenstein 3D? Ray casting is a very simple but elegant solution that allows us to create a mock 3D projection scene based on a very simple 2D representation of the world.
Best Seller Course: Build Multiplayer Games With Unity 2019 And Photon ( PUN 2)
In this course you will:
- Learn the mathematics behind ray casting.
- Exercise your trigonometry thinking about angles, triangles, and geometry used in games.
- Understand how rays will be translated into walls in our game scene.
- Create a simple 2D map with a moving player using C and SDL.
- Texture walls and render your 3D scene.
You May Also Need This Course: Creating Facebook Instant Games using Unity
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes June 2023
Learning for all. Online courses from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/06/2023 - 06/08/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons