QuickBooks Online 2023 Full Course Bookkeeping Accounting
QuickBooks Online + Shopify Store Integration
This course is taught by a designated CPA who also has over 12 years of software experience. We will be starting from the very beginning, first first setting up a file from scratch and then working our way through every topic in QuickBooks Online. We will be tackling every challenging topic but presenting it in a very digestible and understandable way. Accounting doesn’t need to be hard 🙂
This course is based on practical real-life scenarios. We will fully walkthrough examples together end to end. We even go as far as taking a look at the email notifications we will be receiving from the system and logging in as different users to see various user permissions. We will also be learning how to use the data import and integration functionality as you likely wouldn’t be entering transactions manually one by one in your business. Less theory and more practicality!
As a bonus, we will also be connecting to our Shopify store so that we can bring over product information and auto-generate invoices based on orders received in our store.
The end goal is to have you feeling confident and comfortable with using QuickBooks Online so that you can fully utilize this in your business or implement it for other businesses. Overall, you will finish this course and be fully equipped to tackle any business problem with QuickBooks Online!
Best Seller Course: The Data Analyst Course: Complete Data Analyst Bootcamp 2023
What you’ll learn
- Setup QuickBooks Online file from the very beginning
- Setup products, customers, vendors
- Create users and assign permissions
- Setup and analyze impact to chart of accounts
- Create invoices, bills, purchase orders, expenses, credits, discounted invoices, recurring invoices, sales receipts and more
- Connect to your bank or import your data through a CSV file import
- Categorize and automate your transactions
- Track and approve employee time at a basic level
- Create projects and analyze profitability
- Create custom reports
- Create management reports
- Export reports to excel and setup scheduled emailing of reports
- Create custom fields and modify invoice design templates
- Import data through excel and CSV file formats
- Connect to your Shopify store
Recommended Course: Business Data Analytics & Intelligence with Python 2023