Python PCAP: Pass Certified Associate in Python Programming Course
Turn your basic Python into intermediate level Python skills and pass PCAP exam (Associate level)
The Python PCAP: Pass Certified Associate in Python Programming course on Udemy is designed to help you take your basic Python skills to the next level and pass the PCAP exam (Associate level). The course is structured to provide a structured introduction to intermediate-level Python 3 and its core concepts. It covers both basic and advanced Python concepts, including building practical programs, data science, machine learning, and software development.
The course is divided into 5 main modules, each one focusing on a different exam block. At the end of each module, you’ll have a chance to solve an exam quiz to check your skills. This course also comes with a mock PCAP exam at the very end. It will have the same format as your actual exam, with the same passing grade and time limit. It will show you what kinds of questions you can expect.
The Python PCAP: Pass Certified Associate in Python Programming course on Udemy includes over 4 hours of video content and 2 articles.
The course starts with an introduction to intermediate-level Python 3 and its core concepts. It then covers how to build practical programs with Python, including using both basic and advanced Python concepts. The course also covers data science, machine learning, and software development.
The Python PCAP: Pass Certified Associate in Python Programming course on Udemy is created by Adrian Wiech. Adrian is a professional software developer who has been working in the industry for over 10 years. He has taught over 5,783 students worldwide through his online courses on Udemy.
Adrian is an expert in web development technologies such as Angular, React, Node.js, Vue.js, PHP, Laravel, Symfony, MySQL, MongoDB, GraphQL, and more. He has also authored several books on web development.
What you’ll learn in Certified Associate in Python Programming (PCAP) Course
- Take the next step in Python: from beginner to intermediate level
- Prepare for PCAP-31-0x exam
- Get intermediate Python skills for Software Development, Data Science, Machine Learning etc.
- Apply for entry-level Python jobs
- Code along with me for real-life programming practice
- Create three practical programs.
Recommended Certified Associate in Python Programming (PCAP) Course
Who this Certified Associate in Python Programming (PCAP) course is for:
- People who want to pass the PCAP Associate-Level exam
- People who passed the PCEP entry-level exam and want to continue studying
- Beginners with some basic programming experience
- Wanna-be software developers and data analysts
- People who need intermediate Python for Machine Learning, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
Taught by Adrian Wiech
Senior Software Engineer & Udemy Instructor