November 3, 2018 Development, Programming, Python, Udemy
Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learning
Learn the latest techniques in computer vision with Python , OpenCV , and Deep Learning!
This course is your best resource for learning how to use the Python programming language for Computer Vision. We’ll be exploring how to use Python and the OpenCV (Open Computer Vision) library to analyze images and video data.
Best Seller Course: The Complete Python Course for Machine Learning Engineers
What you’ll learn
- Understand basics of NumPy
- Manipulate and open Images with NumPy
- Use OpenCV to work with image files
- Use Python and OpenCV to draw shapes on images and videos
- Perform image manipulation with OpenCV, including smoothing, blurring, thresholding, and morphological operations.
- Create Color Histograms with OpenCV
- Open and Stream video with Python and OpenCV
- Detect Objects, including corner, edge, and grid detection techniques with OpenCV and Python
- Create Face Detection Software
- Segment Images with the Watershed Algorithm
- Track Objects in Video
- Use Python and Deep Learning to build image classifiers
- Work with Tensorflow, Keras, and Python to train on your own custom images.
You May Also Need This Course: Autonomous Cars: Deep Learning and Computer Vision in Python
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes March 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 03/01/2023 - 04/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons