PSPO II Scrum Product Owner Certification Preparation 2023 Udemy Course
Prepare for the Scrum PSPO II certification in Agile Scrum. Learn how to become a better Product Owner and ace the PSPO2.
Boost your CV with an advanced Product Owner qualification the Professional Product Owner II (PSPO II). Many people take PSPO I, but you can become one of the few with the more advanced PSPO II on your CV. My course will prepare you for this assessment from Scrum org. Learn how Product Owners actually maximize value with a much deeper knowledge of what it is to be a Professional Product Owner. Do you want to take your Scrum Product Owner knowledge to the next level? Great, then this course is for you.
This PSPO II Scrum Product Owner Certification Preparation 2023 Course will cover all the topics you need to know about for the PSPO II certification. Firstly, I explain many advanced concepts such as the project management vacuum, the product mindset and the experimentation loop. We look at the Key Value Areas and the Key Value metrics in depth, explaining what they are and how to calculate them.
What you’ll learn in PSPO II Scrum Product Owner Certification Course
- Preparation and advice for taking the Professional Product Owner (PSPO II) certification.
- Advance your Product Owner knowledge to the next level with a detailed look at the more difficult concepts
- A close look at many challenging senarios and how to deal with them correctly as an advanced Product Owner
- A deep dive on the types of questions and topics you may get asked in the PSPO II assessmentPreferable to have passed PSPO I but not essential if you have PSM I
- Questions, answers and detailed explanations of the answers
- How to apply value metrics to ensure your releases are meeting stakeholder needs
- How to create goals for the Product and the Business
- How to manage the vacuum between the Scrum Team and higher-level business goals
- The stages of the Product Owner journey, from rookie to entrepreneur
- The roles a great Product Owner plays and what to avoid.
Recommended PSPO Course