Prompt Engineering for Everyone with ChatGPT and GPT4 Course
Future-Proof Your Career with AI Prompt Engineering Skills – No Technical Prerequisites Required!
Learn how to use ChatGPT and GPT4 the right way. Why? because like with every other tool out there: an AVERAGE skill will lead to AVERAGE results. Go BEYOND average! Solve real problems, increase your productivity and your professional potential. Prompt Engineering is a new skill that can help you get hired and greatly improve your productivity.
I have designed this course as a structured and methodical approach for learning prompt engineering. It gives you principles and guidelines to follow and describes methods that you can apply in a consistent manner regardless of your use case or technical ability.
This course is not about a few screen recordings with some prompts that are supposed to solve any problem. I’ve personally put a lot of work into creating this material and I have optimized it to give you the upmost important knowledge in the shortest amount of time.
Best Seller Course: Prompt Engineering with ChatGPT 4 & Midjourney 2000+ prompts
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basic Definitions and Key Concepts related to AI models.
- Understand what Prompt Engineering is and why it is a necessary skill to develop
- Understand the Basics and learn how to create simple prompts
- Discover more Advanced Prompt Engineering techniques
- Learn about Multi-Lingual and Multi-Modal AI systems
- Understand Role Prompting and Nested Prompting
- Learn how to apply Chain-Of-Thought methods to solve complex problems
- Understand and use the non-deterministic nature of a generative AI system
- Discover the Guiding Principles in Human-AI collaboration
- Understand “Chaos Prompting” and its benefits for creative content generation
- Understand how AI can assist in Software Development tasks
- Learn how to use “Prompt Compression” techniques
- Solve problems using Fishbone and SWOT analysis
- Create diagrams and other visual representations from chatGPT
- Discover how to use AI in various job roles with practical case studies
- Use case: Automating Emails and Social Media Posts
- Use case: Writing Blogs, Articles, and Reports
- Use case: Task Delegation and Project Management
- Use case: AI-driven personalization in Retail & E-commerce
- Use case: Research and Information Curation
- Use case: Creative Writing and Brainstorming
- Use case: Task Management and Decision Making
- Use case: Professional Development and Lifelong Learning
- Use case: AI-Assisted Proofreading and Writing
- Learn about responsible Use of AI and Ethical Considerations
- Explore 260 sample prompts that you can immediately start using to increase your productivity
- Get FREE access to a virtual playground where you can chat with OpenAI’s ChatGPT and experiment with your prompts.
Recommended Course: Prompt Engineering: Getting Future Ready (1000+ Prompts inc)