Power Automate – Complete Guide to Power Automate Desktop Course
Use Power Automate to streamline your desktop and web tasks with the complete guide on Microsoft Power Automate Desktop
The Microsoft Power Automate platform is quickly growing in demand and is currently the highest adopted system is medium-to-large companies (along with PowerApps) and one of the most sought after Microsoft skills, both personally and for business. People have leveraged Microsoft Power Automate to free up several hours in their work day, so that they can focus on more important things. In fact, Forrester has reported that Power Automate makes businesses on average 15% more efficient. Microsoft Power Automate empowers everyone, from end users to technology experts.
Microsoft Power Automate also contains powerful Robotic Process Automation (RPA) capabilities (both attended and unattended). You can start implementing RPA in your workflow with Power Automate. In fact, Power Automate was labelled as a Visionary by Gartner in July 2022, and RPA continues to become more popular.
What you’ll learn
- Use Power Automate Desktop to automate any routine or repetitive task
- Understand how to create sophisticated logic in automating your tasks, with conditionals, loops, and variables
- Manipulate folders, files, text fields, and more when automating a task
- Execute, share, and manage your Power Automate Desktop Flows
- Link your Power Automate Desktop flows to your Cloud flows, and send information back and forth to create more sophisticated flows
- Use the UI and Browser automation and recorders to quickly create and automate your workflows, with no code
- Use Power Automate Desktop to enable Robotic Process Automation to take your workflows to the next level
Recommended Microsoft Power Automate Course