Polkadot Blockchain Developer Bootcamp with Substrate + Rust
Polkadot Blockchain Developer Bootcamp with Substrate + Rust Course
Become an Expert Polkadot Blockchain Developer with One Course! Master Web3, DApps, Custom Blockchains, and More!
Blockchain technology is the most disruptive force in years – and disrupting even blockchain technology itself is Polkadot. Polkadot is the step above other blockchains because it’s the blockchain that combines all other blockchains together and allows all other blockchains to communicate with each other. At the moment there are thousands of different blockchains, and the fact that Polkadot is the first to combine them all is a huge competitive advantage. This mean Polkadot is growing exponentially despite being so new and makes it likely to reach mass adoption.
Large tech companies and start-ups alike cannot hire developers who understand blockchain technologies fast enough, but there are so few resources published to help you truly understand what blockchains are used for, let alone build apps with them. That’s the purpose of this course: to be the best resource online for learning about Polkadot, the blockchain, and how to build apps with these cutting-edge technologies.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralised applications
- Understand the fundamentals of Polkadot and how Polkadot is different from other blockchains
- Learn the capabilities and applications of the Polkadot blockchain
- Understand the role of parachains in Polkadot
- Learn about Substrate and its importance to Polkadot
- Start and operate a multi-node blockchain from your own computer
- Write fully customised blockchains for specific use cases with Substrate
- Implement advanced block authoring protocols for your blockchain using Substrate
- Implement pallets into your blockchain to upgrade its functionality
- Understand how Polkadot smart contracts work, both in theory and in practice
- Become proficient in advanced development with Substrate
You May Also Like This Course: Metaverse Fundamentals: Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and NFTs