Playwright JS Automation Testing from Scratch with Framework Course
Playwright -Modern Testing tool for reliable Web Automation. Support API calls with in UI tests for Smarter Automation.
PLAYWRIGHT – The Most trending Automation tool which is an tough competitor to Selenium & Cypress
*10 reasons why Playwright can be future of UI Automation*
Playwright enables reliable end-to-end testing for modern web apps with its Auto-wait capability
- Works on major Browser which uses Chromium Engine, (Chrome & Edge) Firefox, Safari (Web kit) & Opera
- Works on any OS – Windows, MAC, Linux & Supports Native mobile emulation of Google Chrome for Android and Mobile IOS in Safari
- Playwright have excellent inbuilt features called Traces which can take automatic Screenshots, test video recording, Flaky test retry & Logging mechanism
- Playwright provides inspector tool which help us to monitor and debug every step of execution, see click points and verify page locators on fly
- Playwright has inbuilt API Testing libraries to fire the Network calls on fly within Web Application. (Test Edge Case scenarios with the mix of web & API testing)
- Playwright provides browser context feature which help to save and transfer the browser state to any other new browser.
- Playwright provides codegen tool which Generate test code by recording your actions. Save them into any language.
Recommended Playwright JS Course