Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) Crash Course – Spring Boot Apps
Learn PCF Deploying Java Spring Boot REST API, Full Stack Applications and Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) provides a great cloud native platform to deploy Spring Boot Applications. Spring Boot is the No 1 Java Framework to develop REST API and Microservices. In this course, we deploy a variety of Spring Boot Applications to the CloudThis course would be a perfect first step as an introduction to PCF and the Cloud. You will be using deploying a variety of projects to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) .
These projects are created with React (Frontend Framework), Spring Boot (REST API Framework), Spring (Dependency Management), Spring Security (Authentication and Authorization – Basic and JWT), BootStrap (Styling Pages), Maven (dependencies management), Node (npm), Visual Studio Code (TypeScript IDE), Eclipse (Java IDE) and Tomcat Embedded Web Server.
Best Seller Course: Spring Boot Microservices with Spring Cloud Beginner to Guru
What you’ll learn
- You will Learn the Fundamentals of Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF ) from Zero, no previous experience required
- You will learn to deploy Spring Boot REST API to Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF )
- You will learn to deploy Java, Spring Boot Full Stack Applications to Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF )
- You will learn to deploy Java, Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF )
- You will be using a number of PCF Services – Databases, Spring Cloud Services including Service Registry, Config Server and Hystrix .
- You will learn how to Auto Scale applications based on load as well as deploy multiple instances behind a load balancer using Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- You will Join 300,000 Learners having AMAZING LEARNING Experiences with in28Minutes
You May Also Need This Course: REST API Testing Automation: REST Assured with Java, POSTMAN
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon