Performance Optimization and Risk Management for Trading Course
Generate Income and make a living with Day Trading / Algorithmic Trading. A quantitative & data-driven Python course.
This unique course provides the skills, knowledge, and techniques required to (realistically!) answer that question. The course uses rigorous quantitative methods and is 100% data-driven (Python coding required!). You´ll have the opportunity to practice what you have learned in various Coding Exercises/Challenges (real data and meaningful questions!). This is not only a course on Performance and Risk Management for Trading. It´s an in-depth coding course on Python and its Data Science Libraries Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib. You will learn how to use and master these Libraries for (Financial) Data Analysis, Optimization, and Trading.
What you’ll learn
- How to make a living with Trading (and what it requires)
- How to optimize the Performance of Trading Strategies
- How to manage & control the Risk of Trading Strategies
- How to find the optimal degree of Leverage for Margin Trading
- How to measure the Performance and Risk of Trading Strategies and Financial Instruments
- How to make proper use of Stop Loss (SL) and Take Profit (TP) Orders
- Advanced Python Coding (OOP, Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, Seaborn)
- How to optimize Trading Performance with single/multiple Parameter Optimization
- How to optimize Trading Performance with Smoothing
- How to calculate Risk, Return and the Sharpe Ratio (Mean-Variance Analysis)
- How to calculate Downside Risk and the Sortino Ratio
- How to calculate Maximum Drawdown, Maximum Drawdown Duration and the Calmar Ratio
- How to calculate CAGR, Investment Multiple, compound Returns and more.
- How to generate a sustainable income with Trading
Recommended Risk Management Course