Optimization Using Genetic Algorithm in MATLAB
MATLAB programming basics and GA implementation to solve constrained optimization problems in the field of engineering
This course is specifically developed for B. Tech. and M. Tech/MS students of all Engineering disciplines. Especially the students of Mechanical, Electrical, Automobile, Chemical, Aeronautical, Electronics, Computer science, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Robotics and Civil Engineering can learn MATLAB basics and solve Engineering Optimization problems in their area as part of mini-project or capstone project. In addition to this, the course is also useful to Ph. D. students of different engineering branches.
The course is designed in such a way that the student who is not well versed with MATLAB programing can learn the basics of MATLAB in the first part so that it is easy for him/her to understand MATLAB implementation of Genetic Algorithm to solve simple and advanced Engineering problems. The content is so organized that the learner should be able to understand Engineering optimization from scratch and solve research problems leading to publication in an international journal of high repute. It should be useful to students of all universities around the world.
What you’ll learn
- Write MATLAB program to solve Engineering problems
- Understand the workings of Genetic Algorithm
- Implement Genetic Algorithm to solve benchmark functions
- Implement Genetic Algorithm to solve an engineering optimization problems
- Design and develop MATLAB program using GA for an engineering optimization problems
- Work on research problem leading to publication in international journals of high repute
Recommended MATLAB Course
Udemy Coupons Codes - October 2022
Big goals? Meet big course selection. Learn new skills from $14.99
Promotion Dates: 10-04-2022 - 10-06-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS