NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno) Course
Master Node JS & Deno.js, build REST APIs with Node.js, GraphQL APIs, add Authentication, use MongoDB, SQL & much more!
Join the most comprehensive Node.js course on Udemy and learn Node in both a practical as well as theory-based way! This course was updated to also include sections on Deno.js – in addition to more than 30 hours of content on Node.js!
Node.js is probably THE most popular and modern server-side programming language you can dive into these days! Node.js developers are in high demand and the language is used for everything from traditional web apps with server-side rendered views over REST APIs all the way up to GraphQL APIs and real-time web services. Not to mention its applications in build workflows for projects of all sizes.
This NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno) course will teach you all of that! From scratch with zero prior knowledge assumed. Though if you do bring some knowledge, you’ll of course be able to quickly jump into the course modules that are most interesting to you.
Best Seller Course: Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2023
What you’ll learn
- Work with one of the most in-demand web development programming languages
- Learn the basics as well as advanced concepts of NodeJS in great detail
- Build modern, fast and scalable server-side web applications with NodeJS, databases like SQL or MongoDB and more
- Understand the NodeJS ecosystem and build server-side rendered apps, REST APIs and GraphQL APIs
- Get a thorough introduction to DenoJS
Recommended Course: Complete NodeJS Developer in 2023 (GraphQL, MongoDB, + more)