February 9, 2019 Development, Node.Js, Udemy, Web Development
Nodejs REST API with JWT Security & MongoDB – Complete Guide
Build MVC Rest API with Nodejs, Expressjs & MongoDB. Secure REST API with JWT, document API with Swagger. Mongoose Node.
Want to learn how to build REST API with Nodejs, ExpressJs and MongoDB ?? If yes, then this course is for you. In this course you will learn how to create MVC pattern REST API architecture in Nodejs, communication with MongoDB using Mongoose, Securing API with JWT ( jsonwebtoken) and documenting API using popular open source tool called swagger.
Best Seller Course: NodeJS – The Complete Guide (incl. MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL)
What you’ll learn
- REST API in Nodejs, Expressjs with MVC architecture.
- Secure REST API with JSONWEBTOKEN ( JWT )
- Swagger documentation of your REST API on your API server itself.
- REST API Design.
- MongoDB Mongoose schema and models.
- Create Re-usable services in REST API.
- Login/Authenticate API to generate token.
- CRUD API in Nodejs
- Create, update, delete and find query using mongoose.
- Create list pagination API using mongoose pagination query in Nodejs.
You May Also Need This Course: Vue.js: Build a Full Stack App With Firebase, Vuex & Router
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes March 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 03/01/2023 - 04/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons