Node with React: Fullstack Web Development [2022 Edition]
Build and deploy fullstack web apps with NodeJS, React, Redux, Express, and MongoDB.
Go beyond the basics of React and Redux! This course will teach you to combine the ultra-popular React, Redux, Express, and MongoDB technologies to build a fullstack web application. All of my courses are ‘learn-by-doing’: no boring endless lectures with Powerpoints, only live, interactive coding examples. In this course we’ll build one massive web application that profiles the advanced features of React, Redux, Express, and Mongo. By putting each concept into a real app, you’ll get a better idea of when to use each unique and powerful feature.
Build a large feedback-collection app. This mega app will include the full gamut of features, including everything from authentication to email handling. You’ll learn how to build an app that can be used to send mass emails to a big list of users for the purpose of collecting feedback. It’s my goal to ensure you understand each feature we build into this app so you can apply them to your own personal or professional projects in the future.
Best Seller Course: NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno)
What you’ll learn
- Create boilerplate starter projects with React, Redux, Express, and Mongo
- Understand common web technologies and design patterns to connect them together
- Master deployment techniques between the production and development environments
- Make an app with Google OAuth authentication
- Learn to effectively create and send emails from a backend server
- Accept and process credit card payments from users
You May Also Need This Course: Complete React Developer in 2022 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes May 2023
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/01/2023 - 06/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons