C# .NET Core 7 with MS SQL Complete Beginner to Master Course
Learn API Development with C# .NET Core 7 and MS SQL Server from Mac, Linux or Windows!
This course is up to date with the latest .NET Core 7 (.NET 7), and has examples of how to handle older version of .NET Core in case you wind up working with projects build on older versions. The whole course also only uses resources that are available to all operating systems so that you can follow along from Windows, Linux or MacOS. (Linux and Mac Users** recently updated to include special install instructions for MS SQL Server)
This course is also set up so that the SQL section is entirely optional, although I do think it is very useful and I highly recommend it. As much as I think you would benefit from learning SQL along with C#, I do understand that building REST APIs and writing SQL are two different skills.
Best Seller Course: .NET Microservices: CQRS & Event Sourcing with Kafka
What you’ll learn
- Understand core concepts of software development that extend beyond any one language and help you
- Understand how to read and write code that runs powerful software tools and REST APIs with C# and .NET 7
- Understand how to read and write SQL Queries with T SQL for MS SQL Server and Azure SQL
- Learn how to use powerful cross-platform tools for writing code (VS Code), querying databases (Azure Data Studio), and testing REST APIS (Postman)
- Provision Azure resources for production .NET Core 7 Applications and Azure SQL Databases
You May Also Like This Course: C#/.NET – 50 Essential Interview Questions (Mid Level)
Udemy Coupons - February 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons