.NET Core MVC – The Complete Guide 2023 [E-commerce app]
Build real world e-commerce application using ASP.NET Core MVC, Entity Framework Core and ASP.NET Core Identity.
This is a Beginner to Advanced level course on .NET 8 that will take you from basics all the way to advance mode. This course is for anyone who is new to ASP.NET Core or who is familiar with ASP.NET and wants to take the first stab at understanding what is different in ASP.NET Core. From there we would be building multiple projects to understand all concepts in .NET 8 as we will deploy our final application on Azure as well as IIS. Throughout this course, we would understand the evolution of ASP.NET Core
What you’ll learn
- Learn structure of ASP NET MVC Core (.NET 8) Project
- Learn structure of ASP NET Core (.NET 8) Razor Project
- Learn basic fundamentals of ASP NET MVC Core (.NET 8)
- Build 2 Projects throughout the course.
- Integrate Identity Framework and learn how to add more fields to Users.
- Interact with Razor class library for Identity.
- Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations.
- Sessions in ASP NET Core (.NET 8)
- Custom Tag Helpers in ASP NET Core (.NET 8)
- View Components and Partial Views in ASP NET Core
- Bootstrap v5
- Authentication and Authorization in ASP NET Core (.NET 8)
- Google and Facebook Authentication/Login
- Role Management in ASP NET Core Identity
- Email notifications
- TempData in ASP NET Core (.NET 8)
- Stripe Payment Integrations
- Repository Pattern to Access Database
- Seed Database Migrations Automatically
- Deploying website on Microsoft Azure
Recommended ASPNET Core Course