Modeling Data Warehouse with Data Vault 2.0 Course
Course covers the basics and fundamentals of Data Vault 2.0 along with Agile Methodology and Big Data
Data Vault is an innovative modeling technique invented by Dan Linstedt to simplify data integration from multiple sources, offers auditability and design flexibility to cope with data from the heterogeneous information systems which supports most business demands today. It is designed to deliver an Enterprise Data Warehouse while solving many of the drawbacks of the 3NF (Inmon) and Dimensional Modelling (Kimball).
Best Seller Course: Snowflake – The Complete Masterclass (2023 Edition)
What you’ll learn
- Get understanding about Traditional Data warehouse concepts.
- Learn fundamentals of the Data Vault modeling approach
- Understand principles of Agile Project Management in Data Vault 2.0
- Learn Big Data Platforms Integration with Data Vault 2.0
- Understand Data Vault architecture and layers.
- Learn Business and Information Vault
- Understand advanced data modeling techniques.
- Design a Data Vault practical scenario from scratch.
- Convert 3NF & Dimensional Model to Data Vault
- Understand Dimensional model principles in Data Vault
Recommended Course: Data Warehouse – The Ultimate Guide