Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced & VBA Course
Master Excel with this A-Z Microsoft Excel Course (Microsoft Excel 2013, Excel 2016, and Excel 2019)
This Microsoft Excel course combines the basic fundamentals to the most advanced features, after taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level. You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly. Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course provides comprehensive coverage on Microsoft Excel.
As an additional bonus, you can download all of the Excel project files that are used in the videos so that you can get a “hands-on” approach to learning the material. You will also be shown how to find and download free “Excel templates” which are spreadsheet templates that you can use like “budget templates” or a “calendar template” or a “schedule template.”
PLUS included in this course is 84 Excel Shortcuts that will increase your everyday speed using Microsoft Excel.
What you’ll learn
- Master Excel from Beginner to Advanced + Macros & VBA!
- Learn Excel Formulas & Functions and perform complex Calculations
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, Pivot Tables
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Build a solid understanding of Microsoft Excel and develop detailed knowledge in complicated real world Excel scenarios
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- My personal Excel keyboard shortcuts CHEATSHEET!
- Access to a professional trainer with 12+ years of Excel training
Recommended Microsoft Excel Course