Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) &Power Platform Training (2023) Course
The Complete Microsoft Dataverse (Dynamics 365 CRM/ Power Platform) course from Microsoft Certified Trainer
This course is not suitable if you want to learn the ERP side of Dynamics 365, such as Finance and Operations. Do you want to become a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) & Power Platform Consultant? Do you want to learn about Dataverse? Then the course is right for you. The course follows a case study-based approach to help students learn concepts in the most practical way possible. Also, it is necessary to learn the beginner’s course before you pursue any other development course regarding Dynamics 365. This course will also help you pass the PL 200 certification exam.
Best Seller Course: Master Microsoft Playwright with Core Java(Basics + Advance)
What you’ll learn
- Case Study Driven Approach (You can complete a sample project called Expense Management System)
- Become PRO in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) and Power Apps (Model driven)
- Learn Security Topics such as Security Roles, Business Units, Hierarchy Security, Access Teams, Field Level Security etc.
- Learn Relationships & Mappings
- Learn ER Modeling of the database
- Learn Common Data Service objects like Entities, Attrinbutes, Forms etc.
- Learn Data Management Concepts such as Data Export, Import, Duplicate Detection, Auditing
- Learn Integrations to Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Power BI
- Pass MB 200 Certification
- Learn Reports, Charts, Dashboards
You May Also Like This Course: Master Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) with Spring Microservices