Microservices with Node JS and React Udemy Course
Build, deploy, and scale an E-Commerce app using Microservices built with Node, React, Docker and Kubernetes
Microservices are the number one solution for building and scaling out apps that are intended to grow. Just one little issue: there are few resources online that delve into the most complex and nasty issues around them! I built this course to fix that. This Microservices with Node JS and React course tackles every major issue around microservices head on. From challenges with data replication to confusing unordered event streams, every major challenge of building microservices is covered.
Beyond focusing on the basics of microservices, this Microservices with Node JS and React course is a perfect introduction to the world of full-stack development. You will work all the way from the frontend, assembling a React app using Hooks, to the backend, including database design and deployment strategies.
What you’ll learn in Microservices with Node JS and React Course
- Architect large, scalable apps using a collection of microservices.
- Deploy a multi-service app to the cloud with Docker and Kubernetes
- Solve concurrency issues in a distributed systems environment.
- Build a Server-Side Rendered React App to render data from your microservices.
- Understand how enterprise companies design their infrastructure.
- Share reusable code between multiple Express servers using custom NPM packages.
- Write comprehensive tests to ensure each service works as designed.
- Communicate data between services using a lightning-fast event bus.
- Write nothing but production-level code. No cutting corners!
Recommended Microservices Course