Mastering Thymeleaf with Spring Boot
Become an expert using Thymeleaf Templates with Spring Boot
Thymeleaf is a highly popular templating engine to use with Spring MVC to produce rich, and dynamic web pages. Unlike other options available for Java and Spring Boot, Thymeleaf has a natural templating language – meaning you can view the templates right in your favorite browser. This really helps accelerate your development process. Try doing that with JSP!
In this course you are guided step by step in building an ecommerce like web application using Thymeleaf, Spring MVC, and Spring Boot. The focus of the course is on building web content with Thymeleaf. You start off the course building web pages using Bootstrap CSS. These are simple web pages you can view right in your browser. (No Spring Boot or Spring MVC – yet!) This is to give you a good overview of Bootstrap CSS, one of the most popular CSS frameworks in use today!
Best Seller Course: Spring & Hibernate for Beginners (includes Spring Boot)
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to convert a HTML5 document to a Thymeleaf template
- Use Bootstrap CSS to build a basic web page
- Configure Spring MVC with Spring Boot to display Thymeleaf templates
- Externalize text values to properties files
- Use Spring Message bundles for internationalized text values
- Display POJO properties via a Thymeleaf template
- Iterate over lists to display tabular content
- Use Thymeleaf fragments for comment HTML components
- Display Spring validation messages using Thymeleaf
- Use the Thymeleaf Spring Security extension to show, or not show, content to users
You May Also Need This Course: Testing Spring Boot: Beginner to Guru
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes March 2023
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 03/21/2023 - 03/24/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons