Mastering Multithreading Programming with Go (Golang)
Learn about Multithreading, Concurrency & Parallel programming with practical and fun examples in Google’s Go Lang
This course is here to help you understand how to use multithreading tools and concepts to manage your parallel programming. It is designed to be as practical as possible. We start with some theory around parallelism and then explain how the operating system handles multiple processes and threads. Later we move on to explain the multiple tools available by solving example problems using multithreading. In this course we use Google’s Go programming language with its goroutines, however the concepts learned here can be applied to most programming languages.
All code in this course can be found on github, username/project: cutajarj/multithreadingingo
Best Seller Course: gRPC [Golang] Master Class: Build Modern API & Microservices
What you’ll learn
- Discover how to create responsive and high performance software.
- See how to use multithreading for modeling certain types of problems and simulations.
- Develop programs with Golang that are highly Concurrent and Parallel.
- Understand the advantages, limits and properties of Parallel computing.
- Improve your programming skills in Go with more advanced, mulithreading topics.
- Learn about goroutines, mutexes, reader writers locks, waitgroups, channels, condition variables and more.
You May Also Need This Course: Go Programming (Golang): The Complete Developer’s Guide
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes May 2023
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/01/2023 - 06/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons