Mastering Google’s Go Programming: From Beginner to Advanced
In this course, you’ll unlock the full potential of Google’s Go (golang) to build rich and powerful applications.
Welcome to this course: Mastering Google’s Go (Golang) Programming – From Beginner to Advanced. Go is the language of the Internet age, and the latest version of Go comes with major architectural changes. It is a statically-typed programming language first developed at Google. It has firmly established itself as a favorite for building complex and scalable system applications. It is derived from C with additional features such as garbage collection, type safety, dynamic-typing capabilities, additional built-in types, and a large standard library. With its ecosystem growing in size and its stable architecture, Go offers a strong library for building scalable and high-performance web services and apps.
Best Seller Course: Learn How To Code: Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language
What you’ll learn
- Learn and Understand Go Directory Structure
- Go’s Concurrency & Built-in Types
- Go (Golang) User-defined Types, Testing & Building
- Learn and Understand Go Standard Packages
- Learn and Understand Go Syntax
- Learn and Understand Go Testing
- Learn and Understand Methods and Interfaces in Go
- Build a complete project in Go
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete Regular Expressions Course:Beginner to Advanced
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon