Master Python Programming: The Complete Python Bootcamp 2022
Python for Beginners, 100% Hands-on, Hundreds of Python Coding Challenges and Quizzes, Complete Python E-Book.
***Fully updated for 2022*** This Python course covers every major Python topic, including Object-Oriented Programming, Decorators, Working with Excel, Working with Databases, Web Scraping, Data Science with Pandas, Data Visualization with Plotly, Network Automation, and many more!
This course IS NOT like any other Python Programming course you can take online. At the end of this course, you will MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts starting from scratch and you’ll be among the top Python Programmers. Welcome to this practical Python Programming course for learning Python, the most in-demand programming languages across the job market in 2022.
Best Seller Course: The Python Mega Course 2022: Build 10 Real-World Programs
What you’ll learn
- You will MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts starting from Scratch. No prior Python knowledge is required.
- For each Key Concept you’ll get a Hi-Quality Video, a Coding Section, an E-Book companion, a quiz, a practice exercise and slides.
- Build a complete understanding of Python 3 from the ground. Write professional PYTHONIC code using best practices.
- Learn to work with Python control flow structures: if, for, while, break, continue, pass, exceptions, try-except-else-finally blocks etc.
- Master all the Python data structures: strings, lists, tuples, sets, dictionaries.
- Learn to work efficiently with Text and CSV files (including using Pandas).
- Master Network Automation using SSH, Paramiko, Netmiko, Telnet or Serial Connections.
- Learn to work with Pip and Python Modules: Sys, Os, Subprocess, Shutil, Random, Decimal.
- Learn how to send Emails with Python (SMTPLIB)
- Acquire an In-Depth Understanding of how to use Multithreading and Multiprocessing in Python.
- Acquire a good Understanding of Async IO and how to build Asynchronous Applications in Python
- Learn to use HTTP Requests Library and BeautifulSoup and create an automated web scraping application.
- Learn to work with SQL Databases in Python.
- Learn to efficiently work with Excel Files and automate spreadsheet-related tasks.
- Learn to Analyse Data with Pandas.
- Learn to Create Interactive Charts with Plotly
- Acquire the prerequisite Python Skills to move into specific branches: AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, Network Automation, Web.
- Acquire an In-Depth Understanding of Decorators, Inner Functions and Closures.
You May Also Need This Course: 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2022 by Angela Yu
Udemy Coupons - February 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons