Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Course
Java Spring Boot Microservices 5-in-1 – Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes and REST API (REST Web Services)
Do you want to Learn to Build an Amazing REST API with Spring Boot? Do you want to learn what the Hype about Microservices is all about? Do you want to Build Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud? Do you want to Build Containers with Docker? Do you want to orchestrate Microservices with Kubernetes? Look no Further!
Developing RESTful web services and REST API is fun. The combination of Java, Spring Boot, Spring Web MVC, Spring Web Services and JPA makes it even more fun. And its even more fun to create Microservices. There are two parts to this course – RESTful web services and Microservices. Architectures are moving towards microservices. RESTful web services are the first step to developing great microservices. Java and Spring Boot, in combination with Spring Web MVC (also called Spring REST) makes it easy to develop RESTful web services.
Best Seller Course: Spring Boot Microservices with Spring Cloud Beginner to Guru
What you’ll learn
- Develop and design RESTful web services with Spring Boot
- Develop MICROSERVICES with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Orchestrate microservices with KUBERNETES.
- Create containers for microservices with DOCKER.
- IMPLEMENT Exception Handling, Validation, HATEOAS and filtering for RESTful Web Services.
- Implement client-side load balancing (Ribbon), Dynamic scaling (Eureka Naming Server) and an API Gateway (Zuul)
- You will setup Centralized Microservices Configuration with Spring Cloud Config Server
- You will learn to implement Distributed tracing for microservices with Spring Cloud Sleuth and Zipkin
- You will implement Fault Tolerance for microservices with Hystrix
- You will understand how to version your RESTful Web Services
- You will understand how to monitor RESTful Services with Spring Boot Actuator
- You will understand how to document RESTful Web Services with Swagger
- You will understand the best practices in designing RESTful web services.
- Using Spring Cloud Bus to exchange messages about Configuration updates
- Simplify communication with other Microservices using Feign REST Client
Recommended Course: [NEW] Master Spring Boot 3 & Spring Framework 6 with Java
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes May 2023
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/01/2023 - 06/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons