Master Google Analytics 4 Reports and GTM Basics in 2023 Course
Learn to analyze Google Analytics 4 reports, create powerful custom reports and tailor GA4 data with Google Tag Manager
Google Analytics 4 is the future of Google Analytics, released in 2020 and getting a wide range acceptation. Therefore, it is time for all of us to be ready to master it. This course helps you achieve the same. We analyze all the reports in Google Analytics 4 – Acquisition reports, Retention Reports, Engagement Report, Events, Conversions, Monetization Reports. We get a thorough understanding of how to create powerful custom reports in GA4 and Google Data Studio. We learn to install Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager on a website and tailor the data in google analytics as needed by your business.
For the assignment, we have a project in which you install a website, the files for which are shared in this course, connect with google analytics and tag manager and we together attempt the customization activities. You don’t have to do any coding whatsoever. Therefore, all in all, this is truly a comprehensive course on Google Analytics 4 for you to gain mastery. If you are not convinced yet, check out the open videos from the courses, check out the reviews on my other Udemy courses, and then make a decision.
Best Seller Course: The Complete Google Analytics Training for Beginners 2023
What you’ll learn
- Use Google Analytics 4 (latest version) reports for businesses
- Understand how to tailor the Google Analytics 4 account to fit custom business needs
- Understand the power of enhanced custom reports in Google Analytics 4
- Learn the basics of Google Data Studio
- Learn the art of modeling data and making it available in GA4 for any website
- Learn the basic of enhanced ecommerce data implementation
You May Also Like This Course: Business Data Analytics & Intelligence with Python 2023