Master Git and GitHub in 5 Days: Go from Zero to Hero Course
Learn to master git and GitHub in just one week! Learn how to use commits, branches, pull requests, and more!
Understanding how to use Git and GitHub is now a basic requirement for any developer, but so many courses take forever to teach you anything of value! Unlike those other courses, we’ve specifically designed this Master Git and GitHub in 5 Days: Go from Zero to Hero Course to teach you the 10% of Git commands that you use 90% of the time! When you’re just starting off with git you don’t want to waste time learning about commands you hardly ever use, especially when you could always easily look them up later. Instead this course focuses on giving you a Bootcamp style approach to turn you into a PRO in just ONE WEEK!
What you’ll learn
- Understand what git is and how it works
- Comprehend the differences between git and Github
- Work with Git Merges and Merge Conflicts
- Understand the use of git at an organizational level
- Discover specific GitHub features
- Learn how to push and pull code from Github
- Understand how to use commands such as git diff
- Learn how to rollback changes using a variety of git commands
Recommended Git & GitHub Course