Master Full-Stack Web Development | Node, SQL, React, & More
Build a fullstack project with Node.js, PostgreSQL, SQL, React, Redux and more! Covers APIs, authentication, and beyond!
This course is the selected highlights of months (years actually) of research. Of reading hundreds of coding articles. Of listening to tech talks. Of building projects at hackathons. Of studying computer science in college. Of working on projects as a software engineer.
Best Seller Course: Full Stack Web Development: How to Make a Website With HTML and More!
What you’ll learn?
- Build a backend server and application with Node.
- Build a web API with Node and Express.
- Build a web application with React and Redux.
- Build a secure authentication system from scratch.
- Understand NodeJS under the hood, including the V8 engine and the famous event loop.
- Understand relational database design and its advantages.
- Understand essential web development concepts like web requests, client-server relationships, and the core web protocols.
- Know the tradeoffs between certain software naming practices for functions and table names in the database.
You May Also Need This Course : Angular 7 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide