Master Bulma CSS framework and code 4 projects with 14 pages
Master the latest version of Bulma and create real projects and themes while learning HTML, web design and coding
The only Udemy course about the Bulma CSS framework. Supports the latest version: v0.7.2. Bulma – one of the world’s most popular front-end framework. This course covers all important aspects of the latest version of one of the world’s most popular front-end framework, Bulma. Bulma has been used by thousands of people around the world and have been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces.
Web pages built with Bulma works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes while also taking care of accessibility and a clean and modern design. This course is for the beginner who want to learn Bulma from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently.
Best Seller Course: Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
What you’ll learn
- Master the latest version of Bulma
- How to creating fluid and responsive layouts
- How to use breakpoints and the grid system
- How to structure all kinds of content
- How to use all the modifiers
- How to create all kinds of forms
- How to build all of the 11 elements
- How to build all of the 10 components
- How to add icons with Font Awesome 5
- Project 1: Create a resume and CV page with Bulma
- Project 2: Create a small business website with Bulma
- Project 3: Create a knowledge base with Bulma
- Project 4: Create an online forum
You May Also Need This Course: GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon