Master Bootstrap 5 with 6 projects and Sass customization
Master all parts of Bootstrap 5 and customization with Sass using Learning Kit, coding exercises, quizzes and much more.
Bootstrap – the world’s most popular front-end frameworks! This course covers all the different parts of the latest version of the world’s most popular front-end framework, Bootstrap 5 Alpha. Bootstrap has been used by thousands of people around the world and have been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces. Web pages built with Bootstrap 5 works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes while also taking care of accessibility and a clean and modern design. This course is for the beginner who want to learn Bootstrap 5 from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create and use all 24 components, 9 helpers and 16 utilities of the latest version of Bootstrap 5 from September 7 2021 (v5.1.1)
- Practice with a special built Bootstrap 5 Learning Kit (200+ source files) and 38 coding exercises featuring more than 200 automated tests against your code
- Learn how to customize and extend Bootstrap 5 with Sass: change global options and customize color, layout, content, forms, components, helpers and utilities
- Master the latest version: Bootstrap 5.1.1 (from September 7 2021)
- How to create fluid and responsive layouts
- How to use breakpoints and the grid system
- How to structure all kinds of content
- How to create 6 different responsive projects
- Accessibility best practices
Recommended Bootstrap Course