Master Azure Bicep: Explore Advanced Features and Techniques
Learn advanced Azure Bicep and Azure DevOps with real-world examples from a professional DevOps engineer.
Thanks for checking out my course! I’m Dylan Budgen, a professional Software and DevOps engineer. I have been working with Azure for years and have become an Azure Bicep expert. I write Infrastructure as Code with Azure Bicep every day and will show you how to become an expert.
I was tired of Udemy courses on Azure Bicep falsely claiming to be “advanced”, so I made one myself. We will use real-world examples to learn how to write professional Azure Bicep templates and immediately transform your DevOps journey.
We journey from beginner Bicep concepts all the way to very advanced in a smooth and progressive manner. We learn how to integrate our deployments into Azure DevOps and configured a fully automated deployment pipeline.
Our final lesson is a real-world project to create a function app, app service plans, storage accounts and logging which incorporates all of the advanced features we have learnt.
By the end of the course, you will be an expert in the topics:
- Bicep development environment: Set up for efficient and effective development.
- Beginner concepts: Variables, parameters, outputs and creating resources.
- Advanced concepts: Master loops, conditional deployments, and existing resources.
- Bicep functions: Gain a comprehensive understanding of powerful functions.
- Modules: Create reusable modules for your resources
- Azure DevOps integration: We create pipelines with validation and automatic deployments.
- Testing and validation: Ensure deployment integrity with best practices.
- Troubleshooting: Become a pro at fixing Azure Bicep deployments.
- Expert tips: Adopt latest industry best practices.
- Real-world Project: Apply skills by deploying a function app with logging.
- Preview features: Stay ahead with forward-looking development techniques.
Recommended Azure Bicep Course