Machine Learning No-Code Approach: Using Azure ML Studio
A hands-on approach to Machine Learning using the easy drag-n-drop environment of Azure Machine Learning Studio
Machine Learning is the most in demand technical skill in today’s business environment. Most of the time though it is reserved for professionals that know how to code. The course will only require you to have basic knowledge of math including the basic operations and how to calculate average. Some exposure to Microsoft Excel would be good as during deployment of the live model, we will be using Excel to perform demonstrations. This course has been designed keeping in mind technologists with no coding background as we use a “no-code approach”. It is very hands-on, and you will be able to develop your own models while learning.
Best Seller Course: Complete 2020 Data Science & Machine Learning Bootcamp
What you’ll learn
- Examine the foundations of Supervised Machine Learning
- Use Azure ML Studio to create Predictive Models without code
- Evaluate different algorithms to find the one that works best
- Deploy models live to be used with new data
- Build a real estate model to predict house prices
- Experiment with the traditional Titanic Dataset to predict survival chances
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete “No Code” Developer Course: Build Real Projects
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon