Loopback 4: The Complete Developer’s Guide Course
Build Amazing APIs with Typescript, NodeJs, MongoDB, and Mysql
LoopBack is a highly extensible, open-source Node.js framework that enables you to create dynamic end-to-end REST APIs with little or no coding. LoopBack 4 is the next step in the evolution of LoopBack. You can build Amazing APIs with Modern NodeJs, Typescript, Mysql and MongoDB.
Why Loopback 4:
- A brand-new LoopBack core to deliver great extensibility and flexibility written in TypeScript/ES2017.
- You can Create powerful APIs easily with a new creation experience for defining REST API’s and handling API requests/responses.
- A new, improved programming model with Dependency Injection and new concepts such as Components, Mixins, Repositories, etc. make this the most extensible version yet.
- Using OpenAPI-to-GraphQL, create a GraphQL interface for any REST API
LoopBack is a highly extensible, open-source Node.js framework that enables you to:
- Create dynamic end-to-end REST APIs with little or no coding.
- Access data from major relational databases, MongoDB, SOAP and REST APIs.
- Incorporate model relationships and access controls for complex APIs.
- Separable components for file storage, third-party login, and OAuth 2.0.
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn how to build REST APIs with NodeJs, Typescript, MysQL and MongoDB
- Students will be able to do authentication and authorization in Loopback 4
- Students will be able to test the REST APIs with Loopback 4
Recommended Loopback Course
Udemy Coupons Codes - October 2022
Big goals? Meet big course selection. Learn new skills from $14.99
Promotion Dates: 10-04-2022 - 10-06-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS