Lighting In Unity | The Art of Lighting for Games
Learn how lighting works in the Unity game engine and make AAA quality scenes
*NEW* Massive Content addition coming soon
*NEW* Added Much Awaited Challenges and Solutions that will help students build upon their skills that may help them find employment in roles with titles such as Unity Gameplay Programmer, Unity Artist, 3D Artist, 3D Generalist, Level Designer, and Environmental Artist — Extended Content
Making AAA quality visuals is not as hard as you think. you don’t need to be great at 3D math, programming or art.
Best Seller Course: Discovering Godot: Make Video Games in Python-like GDScript
What you’ll learn
- Gain Experience in lighting 3D objects and gorgeous environments in Unity for a variety of platforms including PCs, mobile devices, and XR
- Gain complete knowledge about Unity’s lighting system by prototyping 3D environments
- Gain Experience to be used in game development or other real-time 3D application development such as simulation and design visualization
- Make your scenes look more visually appealing with clever lighting strategies
- Master the Unity’s lighting pipeline
- Build artifact and error free lighting
- Learn advanced lighting concepts such as Global Illumination, Light baking, Reflections, Light Probes and much more
- Learn how to make your games look more interesting and cinematic using lighting
- Learn every Minute Detail about Lighting by working on various challenges
- Learn Advanced Tech art in unity and create realistic lighting for your games.
- Discover the latest environment lighting techniques and different material channels
You May Also Need This Course: The Unity GPS Course | Track User Locations, Build A POI App
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon