Let’s Learn Laravel: A Guided Path For Beginners Course
Learn The Essential Concepts of PHP, Laravel & Linux To Launch A New Career!
Learn the incredibly popular and in demand Laravel framework. There are countless Laravel courses in the world; here’s what makes this one unique:
- No assumptions that you already understand the PHP language.
- No assumptions that you already understand the “Model View Controller” pattern.
- No assumptions that you already understand how to setup a dev environment on your computer.
- No assumptions that you already understand how to deploy a website.
- No assumptions that you already understand the Linux command-line.
Laravel is an amazing framework, but because it is so feature-complete I’ve noticed that a lot of guides and tutorials get overly ambitious and introduce 10 or 20 new concepts in a single lesson which is frustrating when you’re a beginner and you’re trying to actually understand why you’re doing what you’re doing. I’ve also noticed a lot of tutorials assume you’ve already used lots of other web application frameworks before Laravel, and so they don’t actually explain any of the organizational or conceptual pieces of the puzzle.
This course is different because I assume that Laravel is the first web application framework you’ve ever attempted to learn, and so we move at a pace where you can actually absorb the big-picture concepts that exist in all frameworks; not just Laravel.
Best Seller Course: Laravel 9 -Build Complete Multi Vendor Ecommerce Project A-Z
What you’ll learn
- The PHP language itself
- How to setup your personal computer for Laravel practice
- How to keep your code organized (we actually take the time to understand the MVC pattern)
- How to deploy your app up to the web (both local Docker practice, and a real public Linux VPS)
You May Also Like This Course: PHP with Laravel for beginners – Become a Master in Laravel