Let’s Build a Go version of Laravel: Part Two
The followup to “Let’s Build a Go Version of Laravel,” with support for remote file systems, Social Auth, and more.
This is the follow up to “Let’s Build a Go Version of Laravel,” and is intended for students who have already taken that course! In the first part of this series, we built a re-usable Go module that gave us a lot of functionality, including html, json, and xml response types, support for Go templates and Jet templates to render pages, multiple database support, sessions, and more.
Best Seller Course: Let’s Build a Go version of Laravel
This time around, we’ll improve our Celeritas package and add the following functionality:
- Add support for remote file systems, including Amazon S3 buckets, Minio, sFTP, and WebDAV
- Add support for Social Authentication using GitHub and Google (and you can add as many more as you like)
- Add support for improved testing, including a Go version of Laravel’s Dusk package, which takes a browser screen shot when testing functionality that renders a web page
- Add support for “maintenance mode” using Remote Procedure Calls (RPC)
- Improve our database migrations to support both raw SQL and soda’s Fizz file format
- Implement file upload functionality (with support for local and remote file systems)
- Separate logic and routes for web and API
- Make it easy for users to create tests by pre-populating stub test files and the appropriate setup_test.go files for their projects
By the time that you have completed this course, you will not only have a solid understanding of each of the things listed above, but also a reusable code base that will help you jump start your next project.
You May Also Need This Course: Working with WebSockets in Go (Golang)
Udemy Coupons Codes - September 2022
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 09-02-2022 - 10-01-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS