LeetCode In Java: Algorithms Coding Interview Questions Udemy Course
Practice data structure and algorithms questions for interviews at FAANG companies like Google, Facebook, Apple & Amazon
Welcome to the LeetCode In Java: Algorithms Coding Interview Questions course!In this course, you’ll have a detailed, step by step explanation hand-picked LeetCode questions where you’ll learn about the most popular techniques and problems used in the coding interview, this is the course I wish I had when I was doing my interviews. and it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What is LeetCode? LeetCode is essentially a huge repository of real interview questions asked by the most popular tech companies (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, and more). The problem with LeetCode is also its advantage, IT’S HUGE, so huge in fact that interviewers from the most popular companies often directly ask questions they find on LeetCode, so it’s hard to navigate through the huge number of problems to find those that really matter, this is what this course is for. I spent countless hours on LeetCode and I’m telling you that you don’t have to do the same and still be able to get a job at a major tech company.
What you’ll learn in LeetCode in Java: Algorithms Coding Interview Questions Course
- Solve Easy to Hard Difficulty problems using different data structures and algorithms.
- How to solve some of the most popular interview questions asked by major tech companies.
- Breaking down the coding interview problems in a step by step, systematic manner
- Popular problems patterns
- Algorithms and data structures
- Strengthen your problem solving and programming skills.
Recommended Coding Interview Course