Learn Redis And Utilize Jedis With Spring Data Redis
A guide to learn Redis, and build Spring application with Jedis and Spring Data Redis
Learn Redis And Utilize Jedis With Spring Data Redis. In this course, I’ll equip you with the right knowledge you need to distinguish between SQL and No-SQL databases and when to use each of them. Also, I’ll walk you through Redis installation on different operating systems. How to use different Redis data types and commands with plenty of examples. I’ll introduce you to an excellent java client library to utilize with Redis, which called jedis. I’ll explain Jedis. Jedis Pooling and Configurations.
Best Seller Course: Redis Bootcamp for Beginners: Get Hands On with Redis 5.
What you’ll learn
- Learn when to use SQL VS No-SQL
- Learn Redis Installation, main data types, execute commands, transactions, backup(RDB,AOF) ,and sub/pub.
- Build your own Spring backend application with Jedis client, and Spring data redis.
- Learn Redis Sentinel and Cluster
- Understand Redis Template , Redis Serializers ,and Jedis Pooling.
You May Also Need This Course: All NoSQL (HBase + Cassandra + MongoDB + Redis) for Big Data