Learn RabbitMQ: Asynchronous Messaging with Java and Spring
Learn how to develop Queues, Exchanges, Routings and Listeners with Rabbit MQ using Java and Spring!
If you want to learn RabbitMQ and how to develop with it using Java and Spring AMQP, this is the only course you need! From Exchanges to Queues, Bindings to Message Listeners, we’ll start by learning the pillars, corner stones of RabbitMQ and build on top of them with practical development for all these concepts using Java and Spring!
Best Seller Course: Go Full Stack with Spring Boot and Angular 7
What you’ll learn
- Learn to build applications with RabbitMQ using Java and Spring!
- Learn and Implement Topics, Queues, Exchanges and Bindings in RabbitMQ
- Learn how to develop message listeners for specific queues and routings
- Learn to design asynchronous, message-driven systems with RabbitMQ!
- Learn and understand Message-Queueing
- Learn and understand Advanced Message-Queueing Protocol or AMQP
- Learn and understand how Advanced Message-Queueing Protocol works
- Learn and understand the architecture of RabbitMQ