Learn Qt and QML by Creating Cross Platform Apps with V-Play
Cross platform apps built for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android using a single codebase!
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you need to build fully functional cross platform apps using Qt, QML and V-Play. V-Play is a plugin for Qt Creator that allows you to build fully functional cross platform applications on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac and Linux using a single code base.
This course will show you how to create ‘Property Cross’, an application that taps into an API on the web to download available properties to buy nearby. Via this one app, you will learn everything you need to know about creating apps. User interfaces, web API calls, programmatic events and more!
Best Seller Course: The Ultimate LINQ with C# Masterclass – Basics to Advanced
What you’ll learn
- How to use QML to create desktop and mobile apps in ultra fast time
- Make good looking and scalable layouts using QML
- Use V-Play to create mobile versions of your app – without any extra code
- Understand how to make HTTP API calls and deliver the data to your app
- Learn how to leverage events and button clicks in V-Play
- Correctly structure apps in QML and QtQuick
You May Also Need This Course: Ionic 4 Crash Course with Heartstone API & Angular
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes March 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 03/01/2023 - 04/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons