Learn Ethical Hacking with Python Hacker Training Course
Start from 0 & learn both topics simultaneously from scratch by writing 20+ hacking programs
Welcome to my comprehensive course on python programming and ethical hacking. The course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in any of these topics, and by the end of it you’ll be at a high intermediate level being able to combine both of these skills to write python programs to hack into computer systems exactly the same way that black hat hackers do. That’s not all, you’ll also be able to use the programming skills you learn to write any program even if it has nothing to do with hacking.
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory, we’ll start with basics of ethical hacking and python programming and installing the needed software. Then we’ll dive and start programming straight away. You’ll learn everything by example, by writing useful hacking programs, no boring dry programming lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each aims to achieve a specific goal, the goal is usually to hack into a certain system! We’ll start by learning how this system work and its weaknesses, then you’ll lean how to write a python program to exploit these weaknesses and hack the system. As we write the program I will teach you python programming from scratch covering one topic at a time. By the end of the course you’re going to have a number of ethical hacking programs written by yourself (see below) from backdoors, keyloggers, credential harvesters, network hacking tools, website hacking tools and the list goes on. You’ll also have a deep understanding on how computer systems work, how to model problems, design an algorithm to solve problems and implement the solution using python.
What you’ll learn
- 170+ videos on Python programming & ethical hacking
- Install hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux)
- Learn 2 topics at the same time – Python programming & Ethical Hacking
- Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level
- Write over 20 ethical hacking and security programs
- Learn by example, by writing exciting programs
- Model problems, design solutions & implement them using Python
- Write programs in Python 2 and 3
- Write cross platform programs that work on Windows, OS X & Linux
- Have a deep understanding on how computer systems work
- Have a strong base & use the skills learned to write any program even if its not related to hacking
- Understand what is Hacking, what is Programming, and why are they related
- Design a testing lab to practice hacking & programming safely
- Interact & use Linux terminal
- and much more
Recommended Ethical Hacking Course