December 12, 2018 Development, Programming, Software Engineering, Udemy
Learn Parallel Programming with C# and .NET
Discover the core multithreading and parallelization concepts supported by the .NET framework.
This course is about .NET Parallel Programming with C# and covers the core multithreading facilities in the .NET Framework, namely the Task Parallel Library (TPL) and Parallel LINQ (PLINQ).
Best Seller Course: The Complete Python Programming Bootcamp
This course will teach you about:
- Task Programming: how to create and run tasks, cancel them, wait on them and handle exceptions that occur in tasks.
- Data Sharing and Synchronization, ensuring your access to shared data also happens in a safe and consistent manner.
- Concurrent Collections, such as ConcurrentBag, which operate correctly even when accessed from multiple threads.
- Task Coordination concepts, including the idea of continuations, as well as uses of synchronization primitives to coordinate tasks.
- Parallel Loops which let you easily iterate over a counter or collection while partitioning the data and processing it on separate threads.
- Parallel LINQ, the parallel version of .NET’s awesome Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) technology.
You May Also Need This Course: The Ultimate Advanced Laravel Pro course (incl Vuejs)
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes March 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 03/01/2023 - 04/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons