Learn MongoDB : Leading NoSQL Database from scratch
Learn all concepts you need to know for building a MongoDB based Applications.
This course will help you to master one of the most popular NoSQL databases MongoDB. This course is designed to provide knowledge and hands on skills to become a successful MongoDB expert.We will start with basics of MongoDB and then we go on learning advance concepts to build MongoDB based applications.
In this course, we will start by learning basic concepts of MongoDB, MongoDB installation process on different operating systems, creating databases, Collections, CRUD opertaions and Indexing. You can use the exercise files attached along this course to practice and follow along the each section/chapter. There will be short quizzes after each section to test our understanding and also to revise the concepts.
Best Seller Course: MongoDB – The Complete Developer’s Guide
What you’ll learn
- Mastering MongoDB based application development
- Decide where and when to use MongoDB in your application development
- Design MongoDB database from start to finish
- Differentiate between RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Spot key features and advantages of NoSQL database MongoDB over RDBMS databases
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete Python & PostgreSQL Developer Course