Learn Java Functional Programming with Lambdas & Streams Course
Learn Java Functional Programming with Lambdas & Streams. Learn the most powerful NEW feature in Java 8 and Java 9.
Functional Programming was introduced into Java in Java 8. Additional Functional Programming Enhancements were introduced in Java 9. In this hands-on course, we will learn to write an amazing Java code with Functional Programming. You will learn the basics of Java Functional Programming – Lambda Expressions, Method References, Streams, and Functional Interfaces. This course would be a perfect first step as an introduction to Functional Programming with Java. You will be using Eclipse (Java IDE) in this course. We will help you set up each one of these.
Best Seller Course: Clean Code with Java: Learn Simple Design, Refactoring & TDD
What you’ll learn
- You will learn to write great Java code with Functional Programming
- You will solve a number of Java Puzzles and Exerices using Functional Programming
- You will learn the Fundamentals of Functional Programming – Lambda Expressions, Method References, Streams and Functional Interfaces
- You will learn about intermediate and terminal Stream operations – map, reduce, forEach, filter, distinct, sorted
- You will learn about a variety of Functional Interfaces – Predicate, Consumer, Supplier, BinaryOperator and Function
- You will learn to simplify your Java code to play with List and Map using Functional Programming
- You will learn to play with Java Files and Threads using Functional Programming
- You will learn some fundamentals of Functional Programming – Behavior Parameterization and Higher Order Functions
- You will Join 300,000 Learners having AMAZING LEARNING Experiences with in28Minutes.
Recommended Course: Learn Java Unit Testing with Junit & Mockito in 30 Steps