Learn How To Code: Google’s Go (Golang) Programming Language Course
The Ultimate Comprehensive Course – Perfect for Both Beginners and Experienced Developers
This course is the ultimate comprehensive resource for learning the Go Programming Language. This course is perfect for both beginners and experienced developers. The course is full of examples, hands-on exercises, solutions to the hands-on exercises, and an amazing code repository.
This course is taught by one of the world’s leading Go Programming Trainers, Todd McLeod. Todd was the first university professor in America to teach Go at the university level. Todd has taught over 3.25 Million students how to use the Go Programming Language. This course is tried, tested, and proven to train beginners and experienced developers how to use Go.
This course has a tremendous amount of content and resources so that you can learn everything you need to know – whatever is appropriate for your ability level. When you enroll in this course, you will have lifetime access to the course. You will be able to learn at your own pace. You will always be able to come back to the content to review it, or learn additional concepts when you are ready for them.
What Will I Learn?
- The ultimate comprehensive course
- For beginners and experienced devs
- Taught by American university professor.
- From beginning to advanced concepts
- Concurrency, channels, benchmarking
- Testing, error handling, documentation
- Hands-on exercises with solutions
- Access to valuable code base
- This course is tried, tested, and proven.
- Over 1.65 million students taught.
- Lifetime course access
- Learn at your own pace.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Recommended Golang Course