Leading Agile Teams with Jira Software Cloud
Introduction to the Jira Software Cloud Platform
Learn how to get started planning and tracking your agile projects with Jira Software — one of the most popular agile project management platforms. Our course will provide you with the foundation you need to configure this powerful set of tools and get your Scrum and Kanban projects up and running successfully. Additionally, you learn how to create, view, and update issues when in the role of a developer or Agile team member. Finally, if you find yourself in the role of your organization’s Jira site administrator, you will gain insights for provisioning user accounts, configuring global system settings, establishing shared project templates, and creating shared company-managed project settings.
What you’ll learn
- What is Jira, and how does it fit into the rest of the Atlassian product suite?
- Jira’s terminology and getting started with a Jira Software Cloud subscription
- Navigating the interface and setting up the software for first-time use
- Creating projects using Jira’s Scrum and Kanban project templates
- Adding team members, configuring workflows, setting up and customizing Scrum and Kanban boards
- Creating and managing a project backlog with epics, user stories, issues, tasks, and bugs
- Estimating and prioritizing issues
- Planning and executing a Scrum sprint and/or leading a Kanban team
- Using and customizing reports to track progress
- Administering a Jira site for an organization
- Creating shared settings to standardize project configurations for multiple projects and teams
Recommended Agile Online Courses