LangChain with Python Bootcamp
Build real world applications with Large Language Models and LangChain!
Welcome to the LangChain Udemy course: Unlock the Power of Language Models with Python! Ready to develop cutting-edge applications powered by language models? LangChain is the framework you need. With LangChain, create data-aware and agentic applications that connect language models with other data sources and enable interaction with the environment.
Why Choose LangChain? LangChain offers numerous benefits for your language model development needs: Components: LangChain provides modular and user-friendly abstractions for working with language models, along with a wide range of implementations. Off-the-shelf chains: Start building applications quickly with pre-built chains designed for specific tasks. Modify existing chains or create new ones for more complex or customized use-cases.
LangChain Course Modules:
LangChain offers standard interfaces and external integrations for various modules:
- Model I/O: Easily interface with language models.
- Data connection: Connect with application-specific data sources.
- Chains: Construct sequences of calls to accomplish specific tasks.
- Agents: Enable chains to choose tools based on high-level directives.
- Memory: Persist application state between runs of a chain.
With LangChain you’ll be able to quickly build real world applications that directly sync up with Large Language Models, such as OpenAI’s GPT-4 API! Revolutionize your applications with the power of language models. Enroll in our LangChain Udemy course now and unlock limitless possibilities!
What you’ll learn
- Learn to use LangChain for Model Inputs and Outputs to easily switch out LLMs.
- Discover how to perform data connections with Vector Databases such as ChromaDB with your LLMs and Langchain.
- Understand how to utilize LangChain memory to keep track of User and AI conversations.
- Use LangChain to build out custom agents to accomplish tasks with LLMs.
Recommended LangChain Course